Definition of Urban Backpacker:
1. Of, relating to, or located in a city.
2. Backpacker redefined: Artful reviews that lead you from hidden budget gems to five-star destinations helping you find palate pleasing adventure, enjoyment, and story collection.
3. Pack bag. Travel there. See city. Eat food. Respect culture. Take picture. Share story. Be thankful. Repeat.
4. Traveling the world with all necessary urban survival tools packed into back carrying, small rolling, or hand carried bags that schlep along easily on planes, trains, subways, automobiles and taxis across state and international boundaries.
5. Navigating the urban jungle, without a compass (unless it’s buried in an iPhone, Android or navigation system).
6. Securing sustenance, transportation, and sleeping accommodations in an urban dwelling.
7. Blending into cultures with effective appearance and language camouflage while experiencing and appreciating the people that make up this fantastic planet.
Adventure lies not in the places we seek, but in the moments we create in
the places we treasure. –RMC